Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Blog, New Conan

I came across this blog tonight and I think it's pretty great. It was actually started by another design student, I even checked to see if it was a UBalt grad, but I don't think it was.

http://www.idsgn.org/

Anyway, there are several topics this blogger touches on, and posts can be searched by category. It looks like right now he/she is doing a typography series, and this week's post is on Baskerville which I love (thanks, Marie).

An earlier post the blogger compares Conan O'Brien's old logo and his new one. How did I not see this before? I absolutely love (not just amy-love) the new logo. Normally I hate more than one text color (especially on the same line) and I also usually hesitate to use white text, but I think both work great here. I think playing on his iconic red hair is brilliant and the design is really clean and simple.













I'm a big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment