Tuesday, November 9, 2010

God Bless Texas

About once every three weeks I share something that has absolutely nothing to do with design or the other contents of this blog, but something I found while looking for something to add to this blog. Because I find it on blog time, added to the fact that I'm pretty consistent with my inconsistency, I feel justified.
This week's deviation from the design path is pretty awesome. I'm sure you've all seen this as it's gone totally viral in the past week, but in case you missed it, here it is.
In Texas football is so huge that even middle school football is huge. Granted, I get paid to follow middle schoolers (and younger) around in their athletic endeavours but trust me when I say in Texas, it's ten times the deal it is here. You can tell, even, because this video is shot so high up I'd imagine these kids were playing in a legit high school or college stadium. If not- they have sick middle school fields. There are no "stands" from which to shoot footage from such an angle where our little tikes play here. Anyway... the QB told the line to hold really still, and the rest you can see here.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Maybe the Cowboys should recruit that kid.

    ReplyDelete