Monday, November 29, 2010

A Tribute to Chris Henry

I hope y'all saw this before the Pats/Lions game on Thursday, but in case you didn't, I'm posting it here. The video was made as a tribute to Chris Henry, the NFL (Bengals) player, who passed away last year after a fluke car accident. I thought the video related to class both because of its relationship topic-wise to my campaign pieces, and also the construction of the video itself. In addition to the video here, at one point during a mid-game commercial break, they did a short campaign commercial in which Henry's mother, Carolyn Henry Glasby, said "I'm Carolyn Henry Glasby, and this is my family now," as the shot panned out to include about 20 people from four other families. At the end the clip showed the Donate Life logo and website.

I think that we'll probably be seeing a lot more of campaigns similar to these now.

Check out the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment